Helpful Tips for Your Septic Tank
Helpful Hints Around the House
There are some things that you can do on your own to prevent problems from occurring with your septic system. Jetter Clean wants to help you keep the repairs down and your system functioning.
- Use your garbage disposal sparingly. If you can pick up the debris, deposit in the trash instead of using the disposal
- Whenever possible, use the lint trap (available at most hardware stores) on your washing machine discharge hose. Be sure to attach it securely
- Always use your kitchen sink strainers; when they are full, deposit the debris in the trash
- Rinse plates, eating utensils, and cooking utensils thoroughly in the sink before putting them into the dishwasher
- Then empty the sink strainers into the trash
- Always keep your bathtub and bathroom sink stoppers in place and functioning to prevent objects from being washed down the drain
- Do not pour cooking grease down your drains. Refrigerate or freeze grease in a disposable container and put it out with the trash
- Keep the area around floor drains free of debris to prevent objects from entering and clogging the “P” trap
FREE estimates are available.
Remain one step ahead when it comes to your system.
Call us today!
When you use your appliances properly,
you can avoid major issues that are caused
in your septic system.